Military/Service Desk or Wall Plaques
$44.55 – $62.73 GST added at checkout
Check these out! At last, the end of boring, traditional unit plaques! Full colour wall or desk plaques, digitally-printed on aluminium panels (0.6mm thick), mounted on a solid timber wall plaque using our digital dye-sublimation process; with three standard sizes; 175x125mm, 200x150mm, 250mm x 200mm and 300x250mm – and available in wood stain, blue, green or black (all colours in a high gloss piano finish). The dye sublimation digital printing process is a method of applying an image to special polymer-coated metals, ceramics and polyesters.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- Full 28 Day Guarantee
Check these out! At last, the end of boring, traditional unit plaques! Full colour wall or desk plaques, digitally-printed on aluminium panels (0.6mm thick), mounted on a solid timber wall plaque using our digital dye-sublimation process; with three standard sizes; 175x125mm, 200x150mm, and 250mm x 200mm – and available in wood stain, blue, green or black (all colours in a high gloss piano finish). The dye sublimation digital printing process is a method of applying an image to special polymer-coated metals, ceramics and polyesters.
The dye-sublimation process is perfect for plaques, coffee mugs, stubbie holders, name badges, beer coasters, awards, key rings; just about anything needed in small or large production runs. Anything can be digitally printed, from photographs to corporate logos and unit badges, and there are no setup costs or minimum runs – you could have for example, 10 plaques with similar layouts but different photographs and different wording for each individual plaque – with NO additional costs for changing individual names and/or details!
Your images and logos shine on these plaques with vivid colour on gold, silver or sheer white metal plate backgrounds; they’re a modern and very stylish alternative to the old-fashioned, boring ‘pewter badge on a lump of wood’ plaques. Solid black dyes also mean that simple plaques say, with black on white, silver or gold look fantastic for indoor signage and awards.
These low prices include
- NO setup or die costs. You don’t need to order hundreds or even dozens! Just one will be OK.
- Full colour digital printing onto trimmed gold, silver, white or copper aluminium plate.
- Your choice of either portrait (up and down) or landscape (side to side) layout.
- Bevelled solid timber plaque base in wood tones or black complete with self-standing or wall hanging mountings.
The dye-sublimation process uses standard printing industry CMYK colours (no white) and consequently exact colour matching to existing specifications like PMS swatches is not possible, the final printing colour will be affected by the background colour of the aluminium substrate used (gold, silver or white). These plaques are for indoor use only, as dye-sublimation inks have limited anti-UV properties.
NO BADGE OR LOGO?
We can help! We’ll happily knock your ideas (or ours) into artwork for us to create plaques and coffee mugs for your group or organisation. And at NO charge! If you then decide to use the artwork we create for you for other applications elsewhere however (like letterheads, cards or signage), there will be a small once-only design charge levied (usually less than $100). Please note we do not have facilities to redraw any existing artwork, or create exact copies of art from photos or logos.
- We can accept artwork in either a vector or bitmap version, minimum 300dpi.
- All artwork is subject to approval, and plaques must be rectangular in shape.
- For Vector File Formats, fonts must be converted to curves.
- We can use .eps, .ai .psd or .tif, .jpg, or .png formats. No .doc or word processor files.
- We prefer that you do not use .gif as it produces limited colour inferior results.
- For Bitmaps (.tif, .jpg, .png) please send the highest resolution image that you have (300+ dpi usually provides good results).
- Please note that web graphics are generally very small in size, have very low (72 dpi) resolution, and frequently will not provide acceptable results.
- We prefer that you email any artwork, though we can also accept floppies, CD, DVD or USB Flash Drives.
- Unfortunately, artwork that does not meet the above requirements may delay completion of your order.
A WORD ON COLOURS:
Dye sublimation is a gas transfer process (the image is transferred from the artwork to the substrate under very high temperature and precise pressure), consequently exact matching is not always accurate. The finished colours will be affected by the background colour of the metal (there is no white in the dye sublimation process), and although we can get close, we cannot guarantee PMS matching.
The best guarantee in the business: If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to the Heritage Medals warehouse for a full refund or replacement (returns must be unused, unworn, and in the state you received them, and in the original packaging). We believe that in order to have the best possible online shopping experience, so if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase, just go through our easy self-service return process (via your online account dashboard).
With Heritage Medals’ 28 day return policy, there are no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the merchandise is in the same condition when we get it back, as it was when we sent it to you. To recap, you can return your purchase for up to 28 days, a full four weeks from the purchase date. The only stipulation is that products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centre (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund or replacement order will be processed and despatched to you, or a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.