At Heritage Medals, we’re earnestly seeking the complete satisfaction of every one of our clients. In the event that you find your purchase unsuitable, we’re happyp to offer you a full refund on your online order under the following conditions;
- Purchases must be returned within 28 days of placing your order.
- Merchandise must be in new and unused condition with all labels and product tags attached.
- For hygiene reasons drinkware cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- Customised items of any description cannot be returned.
If the returned merchandise does not meet the criteria above, the refund will be declined and the products will be returned to you.
If you need to make a return of your online order, simply follow the instructions below:
- Fill in your details on the My Refund Requests Form in your account page, and the postage label will be emailed to you
- Attach the label and return the item/s to us in the same condition it was received and with all packaging
- Once we receive your returned goods, we’ll send you an email informing they have arrived safely. The return/s will be inspected usually within 72 hours to ensure they’re in an undamaged condition
- Our Returns Team will then pass on details for all customer refunds to be processed as soon as possible, however, please allow an extra 2-10 days for the refund to appear on your credit card account to allow for bank processing.
PAYPAL & ZIP PAY RETURNS
Please note that all orders purchased using Paypal and Zip Pay can only be returned for a refund via our Online Returns process. Orders made with Paypal and Zip Pay may not be exchanged in-store and must be returned online for a refund.
IN STORE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Change of mind
In the event that you find your purchase unsuitable, we’re happy to offer you an exchange or full refund in the same tender as the original payment under the following conditions:
- Purchases were made in Australia and accompanied by an itemised receipt; bank statements are not acceptable.
- Merchandise is in new and unused condition with all labels, product tags attached and in original packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, drinkware cannot be returned or exchanged for change of mind.
- Customised items cannot be returned or exchanged for change of mind.
In-store urchases must be returned to a Heritage Medals Outlet store.
Purchases made outside of Australia may not be returned for change of mind.
Your Heritage Warranty Guarantee
We are pleased to offer our customers a 12 month warranty on most Heritage Medals products.
In the event you find your item is carrying a manufacturer fault, you’re welcome you to bring your item into a Heritage Medals store for assessment provided the purchase was made in-store and is accompanied by an itemised receipt. Should you not have your original receipt, we will make all attempts to locate it for you providing you have a bank statement or know the exact date and location of purchase.
In the event your purchase has been assessed to be carrying a manufacturer fault, we may repair, replace or refund you. We are unable to repair damage, return or exchange an item caused by regular wear and tear or misuse.
For any further enquiries please feel free to contact us on 08 6202 1025 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – email will usually be the fastest option.